Greenpower in conjunction with the Micro:bit Foundation are offering a FREE workshop on use of the Micro:bit, particularly in relation to Greenpower cars, on Thursday 23rd February 2017 from 10:00-15:30 at The Greenpower Centre, Fontwell, BN18 0SD. The day is aimed at teachers and team leaders. Those attending simply need to bring a laptop computer.
The day will cover;
- Getting started with Micro:bit and the various languages
- Introducing micro python
- Lunch/networking and free experimentation time
- Group activities and challenge
- Group brainstorm – how can we use the Micro:bit in Greenpower?
- Next steps and evaluation
To register an interest in attending please email email@example.com